1. He comes on strong, sweeping his victims off their feet. He can be a “hot, passionate lover.” Women are flattered by his intense attention of them, and excited by his male dominant approach to sex. He sexually “adores” them in Romeo fashion.
2. He targets them by falsely mirroring their values, interests, goals, philosophies, tastes and habits. He is “everything you are.” Wow, you have so much in common! You are a too perfect match!
3. He fakes integrity, honesty and sincerity. He convincingly mimics human emotions. He uses people. He is a “sincere liar.”
4. He can seem very spiritual or idealistic, but this is superficial. His interpretation of scripture, however, may not agree with what God had in mind.
5. He can suddenly play the role of the victim. Similar to the sneaky charming jezebel. Victims take pity on him. They see him as needing them. He is playing on the natural nurturing character of women.
6. He can inspire the woman to attack those who are supposed to be victimizing him. This causes injury to innocent people, and hurts the woman’s relationships with others. Her friends and family can be alienated from her in this way.
7. He wants to marry victims quickly. Impulsive. He wants his victims dependent on him. He portrays false integrity, appears helpful, comforting, generous. 7. The fake sincerity does not last as he starts to change into his true self. He will have numerous romantic relationships. He has no loyalty to anyone except his own body parts.
8. He blames others in the relationship. His victims are objectified and disposable.
9. His lack of conscience is shocking, incomprehensible and emotionally painful to the victim. He can suddenly end the relationship, without any compassion. The woman victim is quickly discarded as he cultivates a “new perfect partner”. Or she may be able to end the relationship, and salvage what she can.
10. He may drop verbal clues about his true character early in the relationship, but victims fail to grasp its meaning. He romances them as he romances others, to exploit what stimulation he can out of each one. Victims are too enraptured with all the sexual attention; to realize that is all he is giving them.
11. Eventually the unmasked Jezebel emerges. His targets suffer emotional and financial devastation and their emotional recovery is lengthy.
12. He will recruit others as he condemns you for being a failure to him. Expect people he knows to gang up on you.
13. Nothing is his fault.
14. You can suffer and die, and he will not care. Maybe he will “pray” for you. This is insulting, at the least.
15. In a church setting, he can be the perfect Christian. Everyone will idealize him and promote him. He may end up as an elder in the church, or a pastor, or in some position of authority. He is so charming that everyone is impressed with him. He is a man’s man, and the kind of man that women secretly admire.
16. When you start having problems with him, he will have the church “pray for you.” He is projecting his sin onto you, and condescending to you. You will be the sinner, lost, and in need of deliverance, not him. He has the demon, but you will get the bad reputation. He slanders successfully.
17. The Jezebel man is not an Ahab (see other posts for this). The Jezebel is a spirit of control and rebellion. The devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy. The Ahab is a permissive spirit, that allows the devil have his way.
18. Jezebels are cruel, dishonest, controlling and critical, when they show their true colors.
What to do about him:
1. Abandon your efforts to help or cure him.
2. His true mask exposed and the false character he portrayed is gone forever. Accept this reality. He does not want to change. Any “I will change” is a lie.
3. Seek therapy. Seek prayer and support. You are the only one that will want help. He is not concerned. He can get another woman using the same methods he got you.
4. Ignore and don’t react to his hurtful words. It is not your fault that you are not good enough for him. Do not let him blame you for the break up.
5. Don’t take the bait when he blames or lies. They fool even trained professionals. Check out what he says. Get proof.
6. Do not be vulnerable or naive. Check out his past before you get involved with any man. Look at how he treats others.
7. Prepare for a nasty divorce. He will slander you.
8. Accept no abuse. Respect yourself. Learn to fight back.
9. Do your homework before getting involved with someone. How does he treat other people? How does he treat his mother and sister? What does his father think of him? How does he get along with relatives? Co-workers?
10. Do you hear many complaints from him about them? Do they complain about him? Does he lie? Does he take advantage of people? Does he respect others?
11. Look at your own weaknesses that let him in. If you allowed the sex without the real love, then you need to work on that. Check your own value system and morals. He took advantage of your willingness to compromise your values. Work to correct your weaknesses. Close the door to his type.
12. Understand the biblical principle of bad tree = bad fruit, and good tree = good fruit. If you are not sure about the tree, look at the fruit. Before a woman gets deeply involved with any man, his behavior and moral character should be carefully examined.
13. Educate yourself about sociopathic behavior.
Author: Marianne Tioran
Thank you, http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/
for generously granting shalombewithyo.wpengine.com full rights and permission to repost this article.
We would like to thank Marianne Tioran for sharing her gifts and insights with us.