Have you ever heard the expression it’s all about Jesus? Well it is. But you will only know this if you have experienced a relationship with Him.
What I am about to tell you is that I have seen that God is love and it is definitely all about Jesus. How do I know this? Well, around late 2005, early 2006 I saw a vision of Jesus for the first time. It was incredible. The Bible says that God is love.
I could go into the physical descriptions of what I witnessed, but I won’t. Why? Because God is really all about love; not physical attributes. We are attracted to his love.
I have seen God on various occasions. His Spirit illuminates light and love. Have you ever seen a face full of love and joy? Well God has one. If I could give the best description of Jesus I think I would say just imagine someone with extreme joy and smiling constantly and that every part of him illuminates or shows love. He is like a magnet and quite literally we are drawn to God’s Spirit. Love is what we want and love is what will save us. It will save us from all our efforts of searching for happiness. I will list them. My visions have been:
– I had a vision of Jesus and I getting married
– I had a vision ff Jesus bringing in a wheelchair into my room with two angels accompanying Him (my guardian angels).
– I had a vision of me at the age of five dancing with Jesus. (This was the age I got saved.)
– I saw God writing in my book (psalm 139). He wrote with in golden writing and a feather pen: “my daughter was beautiful today.”
– A saw a glimpse of Jesus’ head on the cross.
– I had a vision of Jesus’ face on my wall saying: “Be calm.” I was worried about a situation at the time.
– I have seen Jesus in my room several times, coming close to my bed
– I saw Jesus at a youth camp that was a powerful Christian youth camp (I distinctly remember He had a golden appearance here).
– I had another vision of God’s eyes while I was in church
– I had a vision of Jesus and the saints in a garden in heaven, they were all really happy to see Jesus and they were excited He was touching them (just like He did in the Bible)
It is important to remember to have a simple child-like faith. Trust that God really came to save the earth from sin and eternal damnation through Jesus. Ask Him to save you from of all your sins and keep honoring God. Stay pure from the wickedness of this world and maybe you too will have these experiences!
All I know is if you don’t have visions or heavenly revelations that’s fine. God works in different ways with different people. You know God and that is enough. You have a relationship with the creator of the universe!
Remember come to Him out of His love for you as His love draws and makes you in and makes you thirsty for more.
Jesus said in the bible or word of God whoever comes to Him will never thirst (spiritually thirst) again and out of Him (the person who comes to God) will flow streams of living waters. You cannot be more refreshed as you will in His presence