1.I am His Child made in His image.
2. God is pleased with me.
3. I am growing closer to God everyday.
4. I am learning to love others and think of them.
5. I am no longer beating myself for things in the past God has forgiven me of.
6. I have authority over the Devil, because God gave me the authority when I became saved.
7. God loves me unconditionally, I must learn to love myself the same.
8. I have talents and ability, and God will show me how He wants to use them.
9. My future with Him is exciting; I want to see God working through me!
10. God’s Power is in me! I can say no to sin.
In The Spiritual World:
‘I have to believe it before I see it’
Eph 1:19, 3:16